Work with us
Do you want to work with us?
We are committed to achieve the maximum result of our work, which is expressed in providing a healthy environment and perfect cleanliness for our customers. However, the values we base our business model upon would not be achievable without the most valuable resource – our employees.
If you want to join our team of over 900 people and work for a leading company in the field of cleaning, we will be happy to consider your application.
What we offer:
- Training – our work requires professional skills, so we will help you acquire them so that you feel confident in what you are doing;
- Modern equipment – we work with specialized equipment that facilitates the cleaning process as much as possible;
- Non-toxic, harmless professional preparations that do not cause allergies and skin irritation and at the same time quickly and efficiently remove impurities;
- Correct attitude and positive work environment.
Main areas of work:
- Subscription cleaning of offices;
- Basic cleaning of offices and homes;
- Washing of shop windows and facades of offices and business buildings;
- Delivery of hygienic consumables;
- Complete maintenance of buildings.
What is the ideal candidate for us?
- Active – you are not one of those people who like to spend their day behind a desk in the office. You prefer movement, physical work and dynamism;
- With excellent communication skills – you can listen to others, follow the given instructions and express yourself clearly;
- Perfectionist with attention to detail – you notice the small details that others miss and look for the maximum result of your work;
- Well organized – you can perform several tasks at once;
- With a desire to learn and grow – you want to be better every day than the previous one in what you do and constantly improve your abilities.
If you think you meet the requirements and want to become part of our team or appear in our database of potential employees, you can apply by filling out the form and attaching a resume, and we will contact you.